... »

Tuesday, January 4

Praying for Patience

This is going to be a short post, mainly because I have no time and very little patience left.  Somehow my two year old has run my patience to a very thin veil of it’s normal consistency.

I love her, and God has blessed me with two amazingly healthy and beautiful babies.  But two is a very trying time. And I know I usually have a verse to go with each post, well this one… it’s verse-less because I just don’t have the patience for it.

So tonight, I’m praying for patience, and some understanding.  Because my daughter needs me to be patient and understanding, and soon my son will need it as well.

So I guess tonight’s post is a continuation of last nights post.  Pray (for my sanity) tonight, without ceasing.


Matthew 7:7
Keep on asking and it will be given you; keep on seeking and you will find; keep on knocking [reverently] and [the door] will be opened to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment