... »

Sunday, December 5

I Love

This first post.. It’s hard to know where to go for it.  Do I start with Genesis? Nah.  Do I start with the birth of Jesus?  I don’t think so.  Do I know where to start, probably not.  But here I am, anyway just typing away like a lunatic.

I have sinned.  And yet God loves me.  I have know about Him since I was little.  I have been saved since before I can really remember not being saved.  I went to one of the best Christian elementary schools.  I was taught the basics of Christianity under some of the most anointed people of our time.

And yet, in spite of all of that I have sinned.  I have fallen short.  I am still human.  And God still loves me.

It’s hard to come to terms with the fact that I have fallen again.  That I did wrong when I knew it was wrong.  But it is the truth.  And my God is a God of truth.

And I’ve been lead to do this thing, this purging of my own learning and sins and my soul with you.  Because someone, somewhere needs to hear that they are still loved.  In spite of all that they have done, they are loved.
God loves you, and I love you.

No, I don’t know you.  But I know me, and I know God, and we both love.. A lot.

So come, take this journey with me.  Come add a little light to your life.  It’ll  be refreshing.




Reference Verse 1 John 4:16
And we know (understand, recognize, are conscious of, by observation and by experience) and believe (adhere to and put faith in and rely on) the love God cherishes for us. God is love, and he who dwells and continues in love dwells and continues in God, and God dwells and continues in him.

No comments:

Post a Comment